Fitness classes for mother and baby - dads welcome too!
Fitness for new parents and their babies at Colchester Fitness Centre
Tuesdays 11:00 – 12:00
Whether you’re looking to regain pre-pregnancy fitness, or start a new fitness journey, Coach Jodie will ease you in gently with a mixture of low impact cardio/strength training and core work. Spend time with you baby, boost energy levels, and form lifelong healthy habits. Her qualifications extend far beyond CrossFit, and as a YMCA/RSA antenatal/postnatal exercise instructor, she will deliver safe and effective exercise programmes suitable for women who are pregnant or have recently given birth.
WHAT TO BRING…
- Well, your baby, of course!
- A pram or car seat, whatever baby is happiest being in
- Slightly older babies might prefer a pop-up play pen
- A blanket/mat if baby needs to stretch their legs
- Anything else baby will need to keep them happy – get your mar y Poppins bags ready!
- A drink and towel for yourself, plus a yoga mat if you have one
Your first visit to CrossFit DireWolf is on us
Your first Mamas, Papas & Babies session is on us. Book below, and meet Coach Jodie
Experience the buzz for free!
These classes are ideal for Mums (and Dads!) who are returning to exercise after the arrival of their new baby.
OUR COFFEE SHOP
HR4K Colchester operates out of our gym, and is open for purchases before, during, and after your class. Everyone is welcome for refreshments including a selection of hot and cold drinks, protein shakes, and delicious brownies delivered from Crouch St Bakes!