“From when I can remember I always knew I wanted to work in fitness & health. PE was always my favourite subject & I’d spend every spare minute I could kicking a ball around of going out on bike rides. I have a pure passion for pushing limits & consistently redefining the definition of optimal performance as new science is developed. The human potential excites me & striving to be the best I can be whether in my training or my work is a game I begun & will never stop playing.”
Kat currently owns a personal training & massage unit delivering a fit for life mentality to members on a daily basis in Ipswich. Being fit for everything so you can adjust to anything. Be ready for the unknown.
Assistant PE Teacher at St Joseph’s College 2014-15.
Ipswich Town FC Full Time Sports Massage Therapist 2015/16 – Working full time with professional footballers to aid in their recovery pre/post training and on match days.
Assistant Sports Scientist at the Human Performance Unit based at Essex University. Working with Colchester United First team, elite tri-athletes and professional sports teams.
Bachelor of Sports & Exercise Science – graduated from the University of Essex in 2012.
Personal Trainer Level 3 since 2015
Sports Massage Therapist Level 3 since 2015
FA 1st 4 Sport Level 1 Football Coach (2007)
- 100mile Bike Crafted Classique – 5hrs 40mins.
- 2nd place in Felixstowe Coastal 10 mile – 1:10.
- 1st Colchester Crossfit Mixed Pairs.
- 10k PB 39:44.
- National 3 Peaks in Sub 24 hours (2019)
- London Marathon PB 3:22.
- 4th Great East Run – 1:26:57
- Ninja Warrior contestant UK Series 1 (2015)
- Regional Powerlifting Champion (2015)
- Ipswich Half Marathon Winner (1hr 30mins)
- London Olympic Torchbearer (2012)
- Ipswich Town Ladies FC (2012-2016)
- Suffolk Women’s Football Captain (2008-2009)
- Colchester United Ladies FC (2009-2011)
- England U16 Player of the Year Football (2005)